At Gilroy Catholic College we foster a culture of learning where curiosity, enquiry and problem solving are key.
We create learning experiences that encourage our students to be critical, self-reflective learners. Our approach to learning and teaching challenges students to:
- Be independent, self-directed learners through experiential and enquiry-based learning
- Set high expectations through personalised learning that meets individual needs
- Set effective goals and be accountable for their learning through a comprehensive Pastoral program
- Be self-critical and reflective learners who implement change in response to timely feedback from teachers
- Step outside their comfort zone through extracurricular programs including the Duke of Edinburgh Award.